- EducationsEnhance overall learning experience with more interactive lessons
- Contact us
Why Digital Signage in Education
- The rate of information coming to students and surrounding them is at an all-time high, and this has created a heightened need for more personalized and engaging lessons, while enabling educators to effectively innovate as they are now faced with students who find it difficult to remain focused.
- The education industry is now adapting to these emerging trends by leveraging digital signage solutions that can enhance the overall learning experience with more personalized and interactive lessons. Educators are finding more innovative tools and skills at their disposal, while students are having their attention and focus held throughout the entirety of lessons, thanks to these captivating tools and resources being introduced by digital signage.
Why Samsung Digital Signage in Education
- Samsung provides enhanced connectivity solutions between teachers and students
- connectivity with e-board and digital devices where digital signage content can be interactively shared with student devices such as PCs or mobile devices
- an interactive whiteboard solution which integrates interactive whiteboard MagicIWB S2 S/W
- easy content sharing by supporting a wide range of media formats and plug & play functionality
- high compatibility with peripheral devices and Windows operation system
- great expandability with optional plug-in module (PIM)
- Samsung provides diverse solutions in an all-in-one package
- an all-in-one solution : Samsung immersive digital signage, touch overlay, pen tray and pen, and embedded IWB software
- a pre-assembled touch overlay
- a selection of display sizes from 65" to 82" along with a choice of touch feature variations including hand touch and hybrid
- Samsung digital signage deploys advanced functionality to address your needs for optimum education
- Best performing e-board signage (DME-BM) to facilitate quick recognition and unique multi color pen(EMI)
- multiple touch e-board variants, such as hand touch (IR, cost-effective) and hybrid touch (pen and hand)
- world's slimmest video wall & seamless e-board (DEM-BC) work to elevate the overall ambience of corporate environments
- Samsung ensures a streamlined display management solution to be used throughout multiple locations
- the MagicInfo solution of DataLink enables a real-time connection with internal databases
- simplified content management through content creation tools and templates and ability to remotely deploy to multiple locations
- centralized management of content and displays with optional MagicInfo server
- Samsung digital signage features high-end display technologies that facilitate vivid imagery.
- uniform color presentations of video walls with meticulous factory calibration and advanced color management S/W
- Deeper black and brighter white through a superior 5000:1 contrast ratio and anti-glare touch overlay (with less than 15% glare)
- flexible display layouts with image rotation functionality
Hear What Our Customers Are Saying
- Share presentations with bright and crisp imagery through a video wall and wide standalone digital signage
K-12 (primary and secondary schools), Higher education (post-secondary) classrooms
- Facilitate class engagement and display seamless presentations
Case Studies University of Portland
University of Portland has driven their student learning, providing always-on computing infrastructure, by replacing existing traditional PCs with Samsung Cloud displays.
Case Studies Del Valle Schools
As Samsung Cloud displays are deployed, the students and teachers of Del Valle Schools experience higher computing density, improved student comfort and less downtime.
Case Studies Cleveland Community College
Cleveland Community College built computing infrastructure with Samsung Cloud displays, which has enabled students and faculty to integrate technology directly into the classroom.